Five great rooms with personality.
Our five rooms are decorated in a combination of old and modern style and have thus each got its own distinctive character.
Rooms should be more than a place to sleep – a place to relax. With this in mind,
the rooms are equipped with good chairs, tables, coffee and tea available.
A little more about the rooms
Each room has its own bathroom, one of them with a bathtub. We have four double rooms, one of which is well suited as a family room. The fifth room is a standard twin room and somewhat smaller in size, but can be used as both a single and a double room. All rooms are located on the second floor of the building. The coffee cups in the rooms are produced at Inko AS’s creative workshop at Borkenes. A company specifically designed to encourage creative aspects in people with disabilities. If you like the cups, you can order these from “Hjemme hos oss” in Harstad. They’ll send it to you in the mail.
Each room is also equipped with disposable bottles of shampoo, conditioner and soap. We care about the environment, but also about helping others. For those of you who do not finish the contents, please do not throw the bottles in the trash. We send the leftovers to Oslo, where they are distributed to the needy through Gateteamet.
- Room with private bathroom
- Free internet
- Free parking
- Electric car charger, reserved for overnight guests
- Breakfast included
- Check in at 15.00
- Check out at 12.00
Cancellation must be made no later than one week before arrival. Cancellations made up to 3 days before arrival will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the booking amount. Bookings canceled later than 3 days before arrival are charged 50% of the booking amount.
Rules and practical information
- Opening hours:
The house’s cafe is open during the high season, and opening times are updated in advance.
High season: 10 June – 13 August
Low season: 14. aug.- 09.june
- Breakfast from 8 am – 11 am. Other wishes may be arranged.
- Packed food and coffee can be purchased.
- Since the building is from 1924, there is no lift in the building, and visitors must therefore be able to use the stairs. For the same reason, we would like to stress that the old building carries sound well. It is therefore important to us that guests show consideration for each other and respect the limitations of the building. We ask for extra consideration after 11 pm.
- If you want to bring your four-legged best friend on an overnight stay, you are most welcome here. In the meantime, we make some demands, this out of consideration for other guests and our own dogs. Your best friend cannot stay in furniture or bed, and we prefer it to be in a cage at night. We are also dependent on it not disturbing other guests’ peace and sleep in any other way. If your best friend sheds hair, we will have to charge an additional cleaning fee of NOK. 300 per night. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.